Kinetic Die Casting Company is giving Almond Roca to customers that send us purchase orders for die casting parts in February 2020. February 29th, 2020 is Leap Year and your last chance to receive Almond Roca for purchase orders. We …
Category Archives: Die Casting Alloys
Die Casting Comparison of Zinc Parts and Aluminum Parts. Kinetic Die Casting Company produces parts for our customers in two types of metals. Aluminum and Zinc alloys. Most of the parts we produce are in aluminum.
When we get a quote request that does not specify the materiel, we ask a few questions to determine which metal would be better for them.
- Does weight matter? Zinc weighs about two and half (2.44) times more than aluminum. In other words, a part that weighs five (5) pounds in aluminum will weigh over twelve (12.22) pounds in zinc.
- Do you need EMI/RF shielding? Do you need electrical conductivity? Aluminum is much more electrically conductive than zinc, making it a better shield for RF/EMI.
- Do you need thermal conductivity? Aluminum is used by many manufacturers as a heat sink.
- Do you want parts with a highly polished finished surface? Zinc polishes very well, much better than aluminum.
- Do you need your parts plated? Zinc parts can be plated much better than aluminum.
- Are you intending to use the parts in a salt environment? Aluminum decays faster than zinc in a salty environment.
See our blog:
Whether, you need die casting parts produced in aluminum or in zinc, contact Kinetic Die Casting Company to purchase your parts or die casting tooling.
Contact Kinetic Die Casting Company to buy
Kinetic Die Casting manufactures die cast parts for their customers. If you would like to know more about what is die casting or if you would like a quote, please visit our website:Kinetic Die Casting Company
“The Parts We Make Today, We Ship Today”
Kinetic Die Casting Company. Inc.
6918 Beck Avenue, North Hollywood,
California 91605, United States of America
USA Toll Free: (800) 524-8083 Local: (818) 982-9200
To get prices for Die Casting Tooling Molds or Parts:
RFQ Die Casting Tooling Part Prices
Kinetic Die Casting Company makes:
Kinetic Die Casting Company Parts use RECYCLED Materials in our die casting metal alloys. Kineticdc complies with the EU RoHS 3 standards. Die casting alloys have less than 0.1% of any of the REACH chemicals.
Registration: Chemical producers are required to register safety data for all chemicals produced.
Evaluation: Experts from member states and the European Agency evaluate safety data for higher volume chemicals and other chemicals of concern.
Authorization: Chemicals that are “substances of very high concern” (SVHC) are to be phased out and replaced with safer alternative chemicals.
Chemicals Restriction: Chemicals may be completely banned or some uses of the chemicals can be restricted
REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals, EC 1907/2006) is the European Union’s chemical regulation that requires that chemical substances on their own, in preparations and all intentionally released substances from articles must be registered with the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
The regulation applies to substances manufactured in, or imported to the EU in annual quantities of 1 ton or more. According to the REACH requirements on Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) a supplier of manufactured and imported articles shall provide customers with information on SVHC if they are present above a concentration limit of 0.1 % on an article level. SVHC will be defined through the list of candidate substances for authorization that is produced by the European Chemicals Agency.
#RoHS #REACH #kineticdc #alloys