AUGUST 17, 2018 Southern California NADCA CHAPTER 30 Golf Tournament at Los Serranos Country Club (North Course) | 15656 Yorba Avenue, Chino Hills, CA 91709. Come join us at our annual golf tournament!
California’s two largest metal casting chapters are coming together for a day of golf and networking. Over 135 industry professionals and suppliers participated last year. Join us August 17th for this exciting event.
Fun and Prizes:
– $5,000 putting contest;
– $10,000 hole-in-one chance;
– Long-drive challenge;
– Closest to the pin challenge;
– Plaques for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Early Birds SAVE $50/golfer: Register before August 10th!
Registration includes green fees, range balls, cart, breakfast, snacks, lunch, give-away and door prize raffle ticket. Groups that register more than one foursome will receive a bonus chance at prizes. The 4-player, best ball, scramble style tournament is limited to 144 players.
6:30AM Check In and Breakfast | 8AM Shotgun Start | 12:30PM Lunch & Raffle | 3PM Conclude Event
Sponsorships and Tee Signs Available:
– GIVEAWAY SPONSOR—$2,000 (Includes 4 golfers and 1 tee sign): Every golfer receives a give-away when checking in. Shouldn’t it have your logo on it?
– LUNCH SPONSOR—$1,750 (Includes 4 golfers and 1 tee sign): The golf tournament lunch is the largest annual gathering of the Chapters. Be recognized as the sponsor of this event.
– DRINK CART SPONSOR—$1,500 (Includes 4 golfers and 1 tee sign): An obvious tournament favorite. Each golfer receives 2 tickets.
– $10,000 HOLE-IN-ONE SPONSOR—$1,000 (Includes 2 golfers and 1 tee sign): For many, this is the most anticipated hole of the tournament. Set up a table or tent and cheer on the participants. Note: Tournament hosts secure certificate of insurance for prize.
– $5,000 PRE-TOURNAMENT PUTTING CONTEST SPONSOR—$1,000 (Includes 2 golfers and 1 tee sign): Prior to the shotgun start, attendees compete to win $5,000. Note: Tournament hosts secure certificate of insurance for prize.
– SNACK BAG SPONSOR—$1,000 (Includes 2 golfers and 1 tee sign): All golfers receive a snack bag with your logo on it.
– BREAKFAST SPONSOR—$750 (Includes 2 golfers and 1 tee sign): The tournament starts early. Breakfast and coffee are the first things the golfers ask for before hitting practice balls.
– PRIZE HOLE-IN-ONE SPONSOR—$500 (Includes 1 golfer and 1 tee sign): Golfers tee off for big prizes such as airline tickets, TVs and more. Set up a table or tent and cheer on the participants. Note: Tournament hosts secure certificate of insurance for prize.
GET YOUR TEE SIGN!
TEE SIGNS @ $199 Before August 10th: Prominently display your support for the metal casting industry with a tee sign. Your name will be in bold lettering and placed at a hole throughout the tournament. EARLY BIRDS SAVE $50 Tee signs are $199 before August 10th or $250 after August 10th.
BRING A RAFFLE PRIZE:
At lunch, prizes will be announced and raffled off to attendees. Sponsors and tee sign supporters are asked to bring one (1) raffle prize.
We will announce your company and thank you from the podium. The industry lunch raffle is always a highly?anticipated event!
Register and Pay On-Line at www.afssocal.org or www.nadca30.org
Enter Number of Golfers X $129/person (before August 10) or $175/person (after August 10)
Prepaid Mulligans (2) and Putting Contest (1 attempt): add $25/player | Lunch Only is $55/person
Tee Signs: $199/sign (before August 10) or $250/sign (after August 10)
#golftournament #nadca #diecasting