What is Magnesium? It is usually depicted as a metal, second only to steel and aluminum in popularity. Aside from that, people don’t know much more about it, even though it has so many uses. So, what is magnesium? Magnesium, …
Category Archives: newsletter
Handyman Helper Job 2023
January 10, 2023 Help Wanted. Job Offered. Maintenance apprentice willing to learn. Prefer Spanish/English speaker. A Handyman apprentice or a maintenance handyman helper learns the skills to become a handyman that does basic maintenance and repairs. A Handyman is generally responsible for building and equipment repairs in electrical, plumbing and mechanical repairs. The more you know these responsibilities and Skills, the more it will help you get the job.
Handyman helper duties that will be learned unless you already know
Building related repairs
Mechanical equipment repairs and maintenance
Auto and forklift repair
Plumbing related repairs
Drywall and wall repairs
Interior and exterior areas are kept in good condition
Replace light bulbs
Building electrical repairs.
Equipment electrical repairs.
Equipment Hydraulic repairs
hydraulic leak repairs,
lighting fixture repairs,
and other areas of need.
Send your job applications and employment resumes to:
Kinetic Die Casting Company,
6918 Beck Avenue, North Hollywood, California 91605
818-982-9200, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.kineticdiecasting.com
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: $18.00 per hour (DOE)
Handyman Helper Job 2023
#job #employment #handyman #repairman #apprentice #helper
Happy New Year 2023
January 1, 2023 – Kinetic Die Casting Company wishes to express our hope that your 2023 is a prosperous one. We thank you for your business and we are pleased that we were able to serve you and your company with splendid die casting parts and tooling.
Happy New Year from Kinetic Die Casting Company
We are closed New Year’s Day to celebrate with our family.
Many of our customers are pleased with us for the following reasons:
- We accept low quantity Purchase Orders.
- Many times our delivery is shorter than two weeks for completed parts.
- We produce great quality parts.
Call for prices for die casting tooling and parts 800-524-8083
Kinetic Die Casting Company (kineticdc)
6918 Beck Avenue, North Hollywood, California. 91605 email@example.com
2022 Holiday Schedule
Closed from December 22, 2022 to January 3, 2023. Kinetic Die Casting Company will not have access to any phone messages or emails. We will be spending quality time with our families during our time off.
everyone a great Holiday Season.
We wish you good health and happiness during this holiday.
Kinetic Die Casting Company
6918 Beck Avenue
North Hollywood. CA 91605
The Advantages of Aluminum Hardware Brackets over Plastic
Advantages of Aluminum Hardware Brackets over Plastic:
- Plastic is an insulator, while aluminum is electrically conductive. Plastic will need a special coating to achieve a similar result with aluminum (albeit inferior).
- Plastic does not ground, thus it requires extra grounding metal straps. Aluminum, being a metal, is easily grounded.
- Aluminum has a natural shield against RF and EMI, preventing radio frequency. Plastic does not block radio frequency.
- Aluminum brackets are much stronger than plastic injection moldings.
- Aluminum metal is stiff, while plastic injection moldings are too elastic for numerous applications.
- Plastic molded parts do not do well for chrome plating.
- Plastic can not obstruct electromagnetic emissions.
- Plastic does not do well with many coatings, while aluminum brackets do better on the department.
- Aluminum parts are stable, whereas plastic injection parts are not quite dimensionally stable.
- Plastic molded parts do not do well in conditions of hot and humid temperatures. Aluminum hardware is more heat resistant.
- One big problem with plastic is that they are not recyclable. Only less than 3% of the plastic will be recyclable. Nearly all metals, aluminum die castings in particular, are always readily recyclable.
- Aluminum die castings are non-hazardous and pose no problems to the government.
Kinetic Die Casting manufactures products like heatsink die casting, aluminum housings, and lighting fixtures. If you would like more information, please visit our website:Kinetic Die Casting Company
Kinetic Die Casting Company 6918 Beck Avenue, North Hollywood, California 91605, United States of America
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org USA Toll Free: (800) 524-8083 Local: (818) 982-9200
To get prices for Die Casting Tooling Molds or Parts: RFQ Die Casting Part Prices
“The Parts We Make Today, We Ship Today”
Kinetic Die Casting Company makes:
Die Casting Manufacturing
American National Die Casting Parts
Die Casting Business
Zinc Die Casting Company Blog
Pioneer Diecasters History
My previous article from 09.21.22 I announced my disappointment that Pioneer Die Casting Company closed ” Pioneer Diecasters Inc Closing ” In 2012, I had lunch with the owner of Pioneer, Carl H. Spahr, and he detailed much of the history he has had at Pioneer Die Casting Company since he started working there.
They were open over 80 years ago and incorporated in the state of California for over 70 years. Carl’s father started doing business as Pioneer Diecasters the 1930s and according to public records, he incorporated as Pioneer Diecasters, Inc on February 23, 1949.
Mr. Spahr worked closely with Lefty Harris around that time in the 30s. Lefty started Arrow Die Casting Company later. Carl started working at Pioneer in the 1940s or 1950s. They were primarily operating in the aluminum die castings business.
During our lunch, in June of 2012 Carl said he was in his early 70s. Pioneer Diecasters company employed about 17 people at the time. He had a very lean manufacturing operation. Carl said he visits the plant two or three days a week. He has a good manager that has been with him over 20 years and he runs everything. Carl said over the many years of running the company he has had issues with legal labor disputes in the 50’s, problems with the IRS in the 60’s and litigations from disgruntled employees in the 80’s. These were difficult times on occasion, but Carl said he still loved owning Pioneer Diecasters, Inc.
I am saddened to see the loss of another die casting company competitor in California.
Kinetic Die Casting Company, Inc.
6918 Beck Avenue, North Hollywood, CA. 91605