Aluminum Parts Diecasting
This is where you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding die castings. Many of the answers will lead you to another page
to complete the answer. Feel free to bookmark this page and refer to your questions again.
Kinetic Die Casting Questions & Answers
Click on a question and the answer will open a new window.
- Who is Kinetic Die Casting Company?
- What are the Kinetic Die Casting Company Capabilities?
- How do I get a job at Kinetic Die Casting Company?
- How do I get a job application for Kinetic Die Casting Company?
- What are die casting parts or die castings?
- What are the Kinetic Die Casting Company PO acceptance Terms?
- How do I get a monthly newsletter from Kinetic Die Casting Company?
- What do die casting parts look like?
- What is the die casting process?
- What is a die casting mold?
- What does a die casting tool look like?
- Who uses aluminum diecasting parts?
- How do I get a price for diecast parts?
- What is a die casting draft angle?
- What is Porosity in die casting parts?
- Why would I want to use die cast parts?
- What are die casting alloys or metals?
- NADCA Page for Kinetic Die Casting Company
- NADCA Product Standards for Die Casting
- NADCA Standards Alloy Data Sheets
- NADCA Standards for Quality
- NADCA Standards for Quality - Additional Information
- What are some coating processes used for die casting parts?
- Can aluminum die castings be as strong as steel parts?
- What are some of these die casting technical terms?
- Why not use an Offshore Die Casting Company?
- Can I convert an aluminum sand casting to an aluminum die casting?
- How do Die Castings Compare to Plastic Parts?
- Can I get Custom Metal Parts or Prototype parts?
- How do I get a link from the Kinetic Die Casting Web Site?
- Does Kinetic Die Casting Company have a Blog?
- Does Kinetic Die Casting Company have a Twitter Page?
- Does Kinetic Die Casting Company have a Facebook Page?
- Does Kinetic Die Casting Company have a Linked In Page?
- Kinetic YouTube Videos Kinetic Die Casting Company
Who uses Aluminum Diecasting parts?
Our customers are usually Original Equiptment Manufacturers (OEMs), these OEM manufacturers may need over 1,000,000
of these aluminum diecast parts a year or as few as 100 aluminum diecasting parts a year. Some of our aluminum diecasting
parts have a production rate of 100 parts a day and others can be produced at the rate of 1,000's of diecasting parts a day.
Kinetic Die Casting Company produces aluminum diecast parts for many customer types, trying to stay as diverse as possible
to prevent any one market segment from effecting our production and sales. We recently helped an OEM customer produce a
Chocolate Fountain he manufacturers and sells for in home use.
Die Casting Parts and Aluminum Products
Kinetic Die Casting assists manufacturers who require aluminum parts diecasting. These industries include: Automotive,
Appliance, Communications, Small engines, Garden, Housing, Transportation,
Military, and Medical. From airplanes to automobiles to handtools to consumer products, we help many types of manufacturing
Aluminum Parts Diecasting is a worldwide competitive manufacturing process. American businesses will search the world over for
the best die casting prices; they will even order die castings from Offshore to save a few dollars.
These savings sometimes do not include the cost of quality,
the customs and freight charges, and finally, the cost of increased die casting inventory.
In our local California area, there are dozens of the most
competitive and highest quality diecasting companies in the world. This tremendous diecasting competition has
sharpened our skills so well that we are now pulling die casting work back from Offshore.
Our quality and delivery of aluminum part diecastings are in many cases far superior. We not only save our customers
the cost of inventory, in many orders our deliveries can be ahead of schedule. If you have any further questions about aluminum
part diecasting, please feel free to call
What surface treatments can I use for my die castings?
Plate (ZA-8, ZA-12)
|Fill and seal
||Hard chrome plate
||Hard chrome plate