Behind every great company there is an outstanding Vendor, Elite Laser! Your partner to success! Offset high costs of manufacturing thru efficient Manufacturing. Elite reduces your overall cost. We are located in the heart of Orange County CA. We proudly …
Tag Archives: Los Angeles
The need for a Los Angeles Die Casting Company has dwindled significantly. Los Angeles area had 78 die casting companies in 1960’s. Currently there are only about 26 die casting companies remaining in southern California. In the last 10 years, more than a dozen LA Die Casting Companies have closed. These companies either sold or closed due to financial problems.
The list includes:
1. Die Cast Manufacturing Company, Bloomington, CA
2. Modern Die Casting Company, Paramount California.
3. Lansco Die Casting Company, City of Industry, CA
4. Pomona Die Casting Company, Pomona California.
5. C&D Die Casting Company, Chatsworth, California.
6. Chapman Die Casting Company, City of Industry California.
7. Spencer Die Casting Company, Vernon, CA
8. Coast Die Casting Company, Gardena, CA
9. Compu Die Casting Company Compton California.
10. Universal Die Casting Company, Los Angeles, CA
11. Del Mar Die Casting Company, Gardena, CA
12. Los Angeles Die Casting Company, Commerce California.
13. Primcast, Riverside, CA.
14. Royal Diecasting Company, Burbank, CA
The good news for you is that Kinetic Die Casting Company is growing stronger financially and with greater capacity. 2010 was the best year for us in the last 10 years. Our customers receive the best quality and fastest delivery of any die casting company.
Contact Kinetic Die Casting Company, we just north of Los Angeles in the city of North Hollywood, California. Call Kinetic Die Casting Company Inc. for your Aluminum part or Zinc part needs 818-982-9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 818-982-0877. We produce die casting tooling for aluminum die casting or zinc die casting parts for several industries.
Not to many years ago, there were over 70 die casting companies in the southern California area. Now, there are only 26 die casting companies remaining in southern California. Here is that list:
- Alloy Die Casting Company
- Aluminum Die Casting Company
- Ambritt Die Casting Company
- American Die Casting Company
- AQ Die Casting Company
- Arrow Die Casting Company
- Artmold Die Casting Company
- Bucy Die Casting Company
- California Die Casting Company
- Cast Engineered Products Company
- Cast-Rite Die Casting Company
- Commercial Die Casting Company
- Cox Die Casting Company
- Die Cast of America Company
- Drumheller Industries
- Dynacast Company
- Hyatt Die Casting Company
- International Die Casting Company
- Jeff Courts Company
- Kenwalt Die Casting Company
- Kim Lighting Die Casting Company
- Kinetic Die Casting Company
- Pacific Die Casting Company
- Pioneer Die Casting Company
- Rangers Die Casting Company
Kinetic Die Casting Company is doing very well. A few other of these die casting companies are doing well but many of these companies are nearly out of business. Two “die casting companies” on this list are down to a “one man operation” while a some others only have a few employees that are called in to work when a new purchase order arrives. A few of these companies are barely making the monthly payroll and utilities expenses. In fact, one of these companies will produce parts in exchange for metal, because they are COD with their metal supplier and they do not have the cash to buy materials to supply their other customers with parts.
If you are a buyer of die casting parts, consider this:
- If the die cast parts you are buying are more expensive everywhere else you look, your die casting supplier is hurting and may go out of business.
- If your die casting supplier does go out of business, how do you get your die cast tooling?
Kinetic Die Casting Company:
The good news for Kinetic Die Casting Company customers is that we finished the 2010 year very strong.
We have a full work backlog for January 2011 and we look forward to obtaining greater goals in future years.
You should consider moving your die casting part requirements to Kinetic Die Casting Company if you are unsure of your present die casting parts supplier.