August 25, 2017 – Join us for our annual NADCA Chapter 30 golf tournament. California’s two largest metal casting chapters are coming together once again for a day of golf and networking. Over 135 industry professionals and suppliers participated last year. Join us in Chino Hills for this exciting event.
– Check-in and Breakfast @ 6:30 AM
– Shotgun Start Promptly @ 8:00 AM
– Lunch and Raffle @ 12:30 PM
– Event Concludes @ 3:00 PM
Save $50/person with “Early Bird” registration if you sign-up before August 11th. Registration includes green fees, range balls, cart, breakfast, snacks, lunch, give-away and door prize raffle ticket. Groups that register more than one foursome will receive a bonus chance at prizes. The four-person, best ball, scramble-style tournament will be limited to 144 players. Fun and Prizes: $5,000 putting contest; $10,000 hole-in-one chance; long-drive challenge; and plaques for event-day challenges and tournament winners. LOS SERRANOS COUNTRY CLUB (SOUTH COURSE) 15656 Yorba Avenue, Chino Hills, CA 91709 on August 25, 2017.
Die Casting Company Suppliers: We have a few Premium Sponsorship’s available. You can also sponsor a Tee Sign. Take advantage of our early bird discounts before August 11th.
• Giveaway Sponsor – we will put you company name on a gift given to every attendee and you get a free foursome of golfers.
• Hole in One Sponsor (4 available) – You get a table or a Tee Sign for free on your hole. You also get two golfers for free.
• Breakfast Sponsor – Includes a Tee sign and two free golfers.
• Putting Contest – Includes a Tee Sign and one free golfer.
• Tee Signs – Are available at every hole.
You can also register and pay on-line with credit card at: www.afssocal.org or http://www.nadca30.org/golf-tournament.html
Contact me if you have questions.
Best regards, Bob Thomas, President
“The Parts We Make Today, We Ship Today”
Kinetic Die Casting, Inc.
6918 Beck Avenue North Hollywood, California 91605
Commercial, Military and Aerospace die castings in aluminum and zinc