Kinetic Die Casting Company (http://www.kineticdiecasting.com) has experienced several changes over the last few months.
- The day we celebrated 1400 days without a work related accident, we received a notice from an employee who has been out for personal medical reasons, that they believe they were injured a year prior and that injury caused their recent medical problems.
- Our engineer, George Binder, who has been with us for over four years, is no longer with us.
- We received over 100 die casting tools and inserts this year and finding more local toolmakers who can mount tooling inserts quickly is a becoming problem.
As a result of the above, we responded as follows:
- We will continue to celebrate our current employees’ efforts in working safely 1400+ days.
- We are searching for another manufacturing engineer to fill in the open position left by the departure of George Binder.
- We are denying the Workers Compensation claim and we have statements and proof of the fraudulence of the claim.
We are growing better as well as growing in sales. Our customers are guaranteed happiness by our teams, staff and sales department.
We are still making progress on our new ERP/MRP system we purchased this year. We are still making progress in our AS9100 Certification. We are still producing parts for almost every manufacturing industry.
Kinetic Die Casting Company
6918 Beck Avenue, North Hollywood, CA 91605