New Aluminum Hardware Brackets. New Aluminum Hardware Brackets are found everywhere. At home, at the office you might not notice but you find and use it for your everyday needs. As for example, it is used for handles, common furniture, …
Tag Archives: #competitor
Kinetic Die Casting Company in North Hollywood, California is doing well. Our customers are very happy with our fast delivery and great quality. We are one of the few remaining die casting companies in California that is willing make low production quantities of aluminum die casting parts or zinc die casting parts.
Unfortunately, many die casting companies have sold or closed over the last few years. I have accumulated a list of the Southern California Die Casting Companies that have recently closed or sold:
- (Closed) Alcastco Die Casting Company, Sun Valley, CA
- ( Sold ) Alloy Die Casting Company, Commerce, CA
- (Closed) AQ Die Casting, Chatsworth, CA
- (Closed) Arrow Die Casting Company, Los Angeles, CA
- (Closed) Art Mold Die Casting Company, Sun Valley, CA
- (Closed) Barron Die Casting Company, Irvine, CA
- (Closed) C&D Die Casting Company, Chatsworth, CA
- (Closed) Century Die Casting Company, Long Beach, CA
- (Closed) Chapman Die Casting Company, City of Industry, CA
- ( Sold ) Coast Die Casting Company, Gardena, CA
- ( Sold ) Commercial Die Casting Company, Vernon, CA
- (Closed) Compu Die Casting Company, Compton, CA
- (Closed) Cox Die Casting Company, Gardena, CA
- (Closed) Del Mar Die Casting Company, Gardena, CA
- (Closed) Die Cast Manufacturing Company, Bloomington, CA
- (Closed) Die Cast Products, Los Angeles, CA
- (Closed) Drumheller Zinc Die Casting Company, Sun Valley, CA
- (Closed) El Monte Tool and Die Casting, El Monte, CA
- (Closed) Lansco Die Casting Company, City of Industry, CA
- ( Sold ) Los Angeles Die Casting Company, City of Commerce, CA
- (Closed) Modern Die Casting Company, Paramount, CA
- (Closed) Orange County Die Casting Company, Orange, CA
- (Closed) Peet Manufacturing Die Casting
- (Closed) Pomona Die Casting Company, Pomona, CA
- (Closed) Primcast, Riverside, CA
- ( Sold ) Rangers Die Casting Company, Lynwood, CA
- (Closed) Robinson Die Casting Company, Huntington Beach, CA
- (Closed) Royal Diecasting Company, Burbank, CA
- ( Sold ) Spencer Die Casting Company, Vernon, CA
- (Closed) Universal Die Casting Company, Los Angeles, CA
In February 2011, I posted a list of 14 closed Southern California Die Casting Companies.
In March 2016, I posted a list of 20 die casting companies remaining in California.
Thank you for reading our newsletter.
Kinetic Die Casting Company, 6918 Beck Avenue, North Hollywood, California, 91605
818-982-9200 – firstname.lastname@example.org
San Jose Die Casting Company (SJDC), 2475 Autumnvale Drive, San Jose, CA 95131 – SJDC was committed to being the highest quality service provider in the die casting industry. For over 50 years, San Jose Die Casting Company was located in San Jose, California in the heart of the Silicon Valley. They provided aluminum die castings and zinc die castings for computer, electronic, automotive, military, light wave technology, medical instruments, wireless communications, telecommunication industries, and many other industries.
In October 2018, SJDC stopped making die casting parts for their manufacturing customers.
See Link: “San Jose Die Casting Closing”
California Manufacturing and Die Casting Companies are closing for many reasons. In December 2016, I updated an article that detailed the remaining 21 die casting companies in Southern California. Now this year, there are three fewer Southern California die casting companies in 2017. Art Mold Die Casting Company closed in June 2016 and Rangers Die Casting Company sold in September 2016 and Cox Die Casting Company closed March 2017.
Here are the remaining Southern California Die Casting Companies sorted alphabetically:
1. Alloy Die Casting Company
2. Aluminum Die Casting Company
3. Ambritt Die Casting Company
4. American Die Casting Company
5. Arrow Die Casting Company
6. Bucy Die Casting Company
7. California Die Casting Company
8. Cast Engineered Products Company
9. Cast-Rite Die Casting Company
10. Die Cast of America Company
11. Dynacast Company
12. Hyatt Die Casting Company
13. International Die Casting Company
14. Kenwalt Die Casting Company
15. Kinetic Die Casting Company
16. Pacific Die Casting Company
17. Pioneer Die Casting Company
18. RSG Diecasting Company
Kinetic Die Casting Company
6918 Beck Avenue, North Hollywood, CA 91605
Cox Die Casting Company
1528 W. 178th Street
Gardena, California 90248
Phone: 310 532-7544 Fax: 310 532-8588
For over 60 years, Cox Die Casting has been providing dependable, high quality die casting services to customers throughout California and the United States. Combining old fashioned personalized customer service with the latest production technology, Cox Die Casting delivers a winning combination of high production standards, prompt, reliable service and hands-on customer care.
Details from the former Cox Die Casting Company
web site: (www.coxdiecast.com)
For nearly 60 years Cox has produced high quality die castings for manufacturers in these industries:
Electrical and Electronics
Defense and Aerospace
Let the experienced specialists at Cox help evaluate your business’s needs. Value Added Services. In addition to our core specialties of aluminum and zinc die casting, Cox Die Casting provides a number of value added services.
Hand and Mass Deburring
Drilling, Tapping, CNC and Conventional Milling
Installation of Inserts and Rivets
Functional and Dimensional Testing
Painting and other Coatings
Packing and Shipping
Cox Die Casting Company is closed.
The owners of Cox Die Casting Company decided to retire and sell all the assets of Cox Die Casting.
Kinetic Die Casting Company.
6918 Beck Avenue North Hollywood California 91605
818-982-9200 – email@example.com
Kinetic Die Casting Company has negotiated with the owners of Cox Die Casting Company to continue some of their customer’s die casting part production requirements. If you purchase die casting parts from Cox, we will produce the parts for you. Just send us your die casting tooling. You can contact Kinetic Die Casting Company by calling 818-982-9200 from 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM from Monday through Thursday.
Click the image to send us a price request for your parts and tooling.
January 18-19, NADCA is excited to announce the first ever California Congress at the Hilton Long Beach. The Congress will feature technology highlights of our Congress in Columbus earlier this fall. It is important to use that all our members are able to access this information prevalent to the advancement in the industry. The event will kick off with a cocktail reception on January 18 and lead into a full day of presentations on January 19. The Congress will be sponsored by a limited number of Suppliers that attendees will be able to meet with to learn more about products and services available to the die casting industry. The cost is just $20 for NADCA Members and $50 for Non-Members*. Contact Melisa Ryzner if you are sending more than 5 people to receive discounted pricing.
Tentative Event Agenda*
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 – Cocktail Reception – 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Thursday, January 19, 2017 – Breakfast – 7:30 – 8:30 am
Congress Presentations – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
8:30-10:00 AM – State of the Die Casting Industry
Additive Manufacturing and New Materials for Die Components with Improved Heat Extraction
New Surfacing Material DHW: From Repair Welding to Additive Manufacturing in Die Casting Molds
Additive Manufacturing for Casting Shot End Systems
Presented by Steve Udvardy, North American Die Casting Association
10:15-11:15 AM – Die Casting Alloys that will Allow the Die Caster to Compete with Alloys A356, A357, 358 and 359 In PM Applications. Strontium Aluminate Replaces Alumina on Aluminum Melts at 500 ppm Sr and Provides Die Soldering Resistance. Hypereutectic Al-Si-Mg-Sr Alloy with a Unique mcrostructure and Improved Ductility.
Presented by Dr. Raymond Donahue, Mercury Marine
Lunch 11:45-1:15 PM
1:15-2:45 PM – The “Gating Equation” Updated Fluidity from a Heat Transfer Perspective
Multi-time Scale Systems and Quasi Equilibrium Presented by Dr. R. Allan Miller, The Ohio State University
3:00-4:30 PM – An Investigation of the use of PVD Die Coatings to Minimize or Eliminate Lubrication during High Pressure Die Casting Evaluation of Die Lubricant Performance Preliminary Study on Ejection Force Prediction Presented by Beau Glim, North American Die Casting Association
Hilton Long Beach
701 W Ocean Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90831
Event Rate: $20 NADCA Members, $50 Non-Members
*Registration includes access to the cocktail hour as well as breakfast and lunch on January 19.
Contact: Melisa Ryzner, CMP, NADCA Education & Meetings Manager, 847-808-3161