Kinetic Die Casting Company produces hardware parts as die casting products.
The reason most manufacturers consider the die casting process for hardware components is because it is a less expensive (aka CHEAP price) manufacturing process for aluminum parts and zinc parts. At least, it can be less expensive if the design is properly developed.
We can look at die casting brackets and die casting handles to consider the value as a die casting part.
- We are happy to make 100 parts for you.
- Or, thousands of parts can be made in a day.
- Mounting holes are produced without extra cost.
- Parts are produced with a great quality finish.
- Many different coatings are available.
- Castings are much stronger than plastic.
- Mounting threads in castings are strong.
- Die castings have a “metal” feel.
- Aluminum is 1/3 the weight of steel.
We produce several types of handles, brackets and other hardware as aluminum parts and zinc parts. Contact Kinetic Die Casting Company to get a price for your parts today.
See our website:
- Die Casting Brackets
- Die Casting Handles
- Die Casting Enclosures
- Die Casting Military Hardware
- Die Casting Aerospace Hardware
Whether, you need hardware die casting parts produced in aluminum or in zinc, contact Kinetic Die Casting Company to purchase your die casting hardware parts or die casting tooling.
Kinetic Die Casting Company
6918 Beck Avenue
North Hollywood, California, USA 91605
Call us at 800-524-8083 or
Die Casting Brackets and Die Casting Handles
Bracket Die Castings
Handles as Die Castings
Die Casting Parts Pictures
Kinetic Die Casting Company Blog
Kinetic Die Casting Company 6918 Beck Avenue, North Hollywood, California 91605 USA
Toll Free: (800) 524-8083 Local: (818) 982-9200
Die Casting Brackets Prices
Bible Baptist Church in Sylmar