On the morning of December 7, 1941, the air assault on Pearl Harbor was a surprise military attack by the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii Territory. The attack, also known as the Battle of Pearl Harbor, led to the United States’ entry into World War II. The attack began at about 7:30 a.m. Hawaiian Time. The base was attacked by 353 Imperial Japanese aircraft (including fighters, level and dive bombers, and torpedo bombers) in two waves, launched from six aircraft carriers. All eight U.S. Navy battleships were damaged, with four sunk. All but the USS Arizona were later raised, and six were returned to service and went on to fight in the war. The Japanese also sank or damaged three cruisers, three destroyers, an anti-aircraft training ship, and one minelayer. 188 U.S. aircraft were destroyed; 2,403 Americans were killed and 1,178 others were wounded.
Special Gift of Almond Roca to Kinetic Die Casting Company Customers
(homemade almond roca candy)
Kinetic Die Casting Company will be sending a bag of Homemade Almond Roca candy to every customer that sent us a purchase order for die casting parts or tooling during 2018. The candy will be sent to out by the last first week of December for purchase orders sent this year.
This has been a great year for growth. We want to thank all our customers that purchase die casting parts and die casting tooling from Kinetic Die Casting Company!
Kinetic Die Casting Company Sitemap
Kinetic Die Casting Information Pages
- Kinetic Die Casting – Home.
- Kinetic Die Casting Company Home Page.
- Kinetic Die Casting Company Profile.
- Kinetic Die Casting Company History.
- Kinetic Die Casting Company.
- Answers for Diecastings.
- Die Casting Jobs.
- Resources and Links.
- Request for Die Casting Prices.
- Privacy Statement.
- Signup for our Monthly Newsletter.
- Kinetic Die Casting Order Acceptance Terms.
- Kinetic Die Casting Company Blog.
Die Castings Technical Information
- Alloys for Die Castings.
- Porosity in Die Castings.
- Die Casting Draft Angle.
- Technical Die Casting Terms.
- Capabilities of Die Casting.
- What is Die Casting?.
- NADCA Product Standards for Die Casting
- NADCA Standards Alloy Data Sheets
- NADCA Standards for Quality
- NADCA Standards for Quality – Additional Information
Die Casting Parts and Aluminum Products
- Die Casting Military Parts.
- Die Cast Heater Plates.
- Aluminum Heat Sinks Die Castings.
- Golfing Products.
- Cast Aluminum Golf Products.
- Aluminum Handle Hardware.
- Aluminum Chassis Castings.
- Cast Aluminum Parts for Music.
- Aluminum Hardware Brackets.
- Aluminum Automotive Parts.
- Cast Aluminum Lighting Parts.
- Aluminum Lighting Fixture Parts.
- Aluminum Speaker Parts.
- Roofing Tilemolds.
- Cast Aluminum Rooftile Molds.
- Aerospace Die Castings.
- Cast Aluminum Boxes.
- Aluminum Aircraft Parts.
- Images of Die Casting Parts made by Kinetic Die Casting Company.
- Military Part Die Casting Photos.
- Aerospace Parts Die Casting Images.
- Aircraft Die Casting Part Images.
- Automotive Die Casting Parts Pictures.
- Die Casting Parts Images for Consumers.
- Enclosures and Housings Die Casting Pictures.
- Heatsink Die Casting Part Images.
- Lighting Parts Die Casting Pictures.
- Concrete Rooftile Mold Pictures.
Die Casting Processes
- Die Casting Tools Molds .
- Tooling Die Casting.
- Aluminum Die Casting Company.
- Zinc Die Casting Company.
- Brass Parts Die Casting Company.
- Magnesium Die Casting Company.
- American Die Casting Company .
- Manufacturing Die Castings .
- Diecast Quality Production.
- Die Casting Aluminum.
- Diecasting Company.
Die Castings Compared to Other Processes
- Why use Diecastings?.
- Die Casting Compared to Sand Castings.
- Die Castings Compared to Steel.
- Die Castings Compared to Plastic.
- Custom Metal Parts.
- Off Shore Die Casting.
Other Die Casting Company Information
- Kinetic Die Casting Purchases Tooling from C&D Die Casting Company.
- Kinetic Die Casting Purchases Spencer Die Casting Company.
- Kinetic Die Casting Purchases Coast Die Casting Company.
- Renaissance Management.
- Die Cast Parts Save the Planet.
- Die Cast Aluminum Parts.
- Die Casting Sales.
- Other Casting Methods.
- Aluminum Diecasting Company.
- Die Casting Experts.
- National Die Casting Parts.
- Die Casting Business.
- SEO contest 2008.
- Thank You.
- Kinetic Die Casting Links.
- Aluminum Parts Kinetic Die Casting
- Super Job For You
- Die Casting Zinc Blog
- Cast Parts Die Casting Blog
- Castings Aluminum News
- Roof Tile Molds Blog
Kinetic Die Casting Company wishes all our friends and customers a Happy Thanksgiving in 2018. We are taking a long lunch on Wednesday to celebrate. Please call again after 1:00 PM. If we do not answer, we have gone home for the weekend. We will be closed Thursday and Friday to be with or families in observance of Thanksgiving. Please enjoy the time with your family during the start of the holiday season.
Kinetic Die Casting Company makes aluminum parts and zinc parts, on time, for most manufacturing industries.
“The Parts We Make Today, We Ship Today”
Aluminum Heat Sinks
Automotive Die Casting Parts
Airplane Die Casting Parts
Light Fixture Die Casting Parts
Consumer Products Aluminum Parts
Aerospace Die Casting Parts
Military Die Casting Parts
Die Casting Tooling
Sad news, another California die casting company is ceasing die casting operations. San Jose Die Casting Company, 2475 Autumnvale Drive, San Jose, CA 95131 will stop production of die casting parts. Here is the information from their website (http://sjdiecasting.com/):
San Jose Die Casting offers a one stop shop capability from design, to prototype and production. For over 50 years we have been the primary source of Aluminum and Zinc die castings, and machining of different materials for several companies inside and outside the Silicon Valley. San Jose Die Casting delivers top quality castings, prototype and production machining of any material needed, in any production stage required: from raw material to fully machined, to a painted and assembled finished product.
San Jose Die Casting is located in San Jose, California in the heart of the Silicon Valley. We provide castings and machining for computer, electronic, automotive, military, light wave technology, medical instruments, wireless communications, telecommunication industries, and many other industries. San Jose Die Casting has the ability to produce castings that are virtually free of porosity and inclusions with our Fondarex vacuum units.
San Jose Die Casting is committed to being the highest quality service provider in the die casting and machining industry. For over 50 years, our success has been achieved by providing quality that meet and exceed the customers requirements and expectations. San Jose Die Casting will assist the customer with the design of the product to minimize their expenses. Now is the time to determine how much San Jose Die Casting can be of an advantage to your company.
Die Casting (http://sjdiecasting.com/DieCasting.html)
San Jose Die Casting has die casting machines that vary from 150-850 tons. We have both cold and hot chamber die casting machines for Zinc and Aluminum. We cast parts that weigh a few ounces to ones that weigh 35 pounds. Our die casting machines are able to produce thin walled castings, deep heat sinks and achieve as cast parts with features on all sides with no machining to obtain significant savings in cost. Since our engineers work very closely with tool makers we are able to give very short lead times and assure that the product is to the highest quality. Our Fondarex advanced vacuum unit allows our castings to be virtually porosity free to assure the highest caliber parts. This vacuum process allows us to produce parts with thinner walls with excellent mechanical and thermal properties approaching A6061.