Lighting Fixtures and Parts are electrical devices used to create artificial light or illumination in houses and buildings. Lighting fixtures are classified as indoor lighting fixtures or outdoor lighting fixtures. A complete lighting fixture unit consists of the light source or lamp, the light reflector for directing the light, an aperture (with or without a lens), the outer shell or housing for lamp alignment and protection, an electrical ballast, if required, and connection to a power source. A wide variety of special light fixtures are created for use in the automotive lighting industry, aerospace lighting, marine lighting and medical lighting.
Lighting Fixture types
- Free-standing lighting fixtures or portable ? table lighting fixtures and office task lights.
- Recessed light fixture ? the protective housing is concealed behind a ceiling or wall, leaving only the lighting fixture itself exposed. The ceiling-mounted version is often called a "downlight".
- "Downlight Cans" a variety of lamps ? this term is jargon for inexpensive downlighting products that are recessed into the ceiling. The name comes from the shape of the lighting fixture housing.
- Troffer lighting fixture ? recessed fluorescent lights (the word comes from the combination of trough & coffer)
- Surface-mounted light ? the finished light fixture housing is exposed; not "flush" with surface
- Sconce lighting fixture ? provide up or down lights; can be used to illuminate artwork, architectural details; commonly used in hallways and/or as an alternative to overhead lighting.
- Indirect lighting ? light reflects off the ceiling for general illumination
- Cove light ? lighting fixture recessed into the ceiling in a long box against a wall
- Track light fixture ? individual fixtures (track "heads") can be positioned anywhere along the track, which provides electric power.
- Under-cabinet lighting fixture ? mounted below kitchen wall cabinets
- Outdoor lighting ? lighting fixtures used to illuminate walkways, parking lots, roadways, building exteriors, landscape and architectural details.
- Outdoor light Pole or stantion mounted ? for landscape, roadways, and parking lot lighting fixtures
- Pathway lighting fixtures ? typically mounted in the ground at low levels for illuminating walkways
- Outdoor Bollards ? A type of architectural outdoor lighting fixture that is a short, upright ground-mounted unit typically used to provide cutoff type illumination for egress lighting, to light walkways, steps, or other pathways
- industrial lights ? often long lines of fluorescent lamps used in a warehouse or factory
- Emergency lighting or Exit light ? connected to a battery or to an electric circuit that has backup power if the main power fails
Where Aluminum Lighting fixtures Are Used
- Medical offices use hanging light fixtures.
- Parking garage lighting fixture housings.
- Bullet light fixture.
- Street traffic light housings.
- Walk light housings.
- High temperature light housings.
- Outdoor coach lights.
- Wall sconse fixtures.
Die Casting Parts and Aluminum Products
Die Casting Military Parts.
Die Cast Heater Plates.
Aluminum Heat Sinks Die Castings.
Cast Aluminum Golf Products.
Aluminum Handle Hardware.
Aluminum Chassis Castings.
Cast Aluminum Parts for Music.
Aluminum Hardware Brackets.
Aluminum Automotive Parts.
Cast Aluminum Lighting Parts.
Aluminum Lighting Fixture Parts.
Aluminum Speaker Parts.
Cast Aluminum Rooftile Molds.
Aerospace Die Castings.
Cast Aluminum Boxes.
Aluminum Aircraft Parts.
Die Casting Company.
Images Pictures Die Cast Parts.
Answers for Diecastings.
Kinetic Die Casting Company Information.
Die Casting Tools Molds .
Kinetic Die Casting Company.