Die Casting Jobs are employment positions available at a die casting company. Die Casting Jobs are getting more difficult to fill as the schools are teaching fewer manufacturing courses and the US focus is more on the internet than on manufacturing. Here is a listing of jobs that many die casting companies need to fill to operate a successful die casting company.
- Die Casting Machine Operator
- Metal handling / furnace keeper
- General labor gate breaker
- Trim Press operator
- Quality Inspector
- Secondary machining workers
- Deburring and tumbler operators
- Lead persons for each department
Fill out application for job at Kinetic Die Casting Company.
Kinetic Die Casting has filled these die casting positions but we are looking for Manufacturing Sales Representatives to cover other areas of the United States. We get a lot of manufacturing leads every week. We need representation in other areas.